Saturday 24 September 2011

Love for Life

No  no , am not talking about any girl. Am talking about football and music. :D
These two am sure will stay my love for life. Music is something that really cheers me up and football is something about which I can endlessly talk.
And now living in Chennai, these two are the only things which keeps me busy and happy for the time I don’t work in office. My day starts with alarm which is a song that wakes me up by 6 30 am. Next hour I spend getting ready whilst laptop plays my favorite songs. I get into the car and first thing I do is to set up my music system. Rest of the day I spend in office working.
But at same time am excited about the weekend. Because football matches happen at weekend. Have found many EPL fans in office and its fun to discuss with them the happenings in the league, take a dig at each other’s favorite team, though the banter is not upto the level it was in college.
Its not just because of this I love football and music. Somewhere I realize that I have made friends also because of my love for football and music. After end of Btech , everyone moved on to different cities for work and got busy in their lives. But everyone missed the football talks and used to get in touch on Monday to discuss the football weekend matches. Well Guys are Guys. J
And music, I never expected but music has played a big role in my life till now. Somehow I always feel the choice of music explains a bit about an individual personality and more often than not have seen it come true. Some of the best moments in my life I remember the song being played in the background and as always no long drive is possible without music.
Am not sure what passion means, everyone has different interpretation for it . But if it means something which you want to have and do for life then definitely music and football are the ones for me.

1 comment: