Saturday 7 May 2011

Quotes and Me

I love quotes. I do go to websites to read quotes. I have been doing this for many years.
My all time favorite quote is “Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans” by John Lennon.
N yeah I love writing them also. Most of the one-liners/quotes I put on Facebook are written by me.
I do keep writing them from time to time. Most of the times it happens that suddenly a line comes up in my mind and I write it down in a new notepad file and put it on my desktop.
Right now I was just clearing my desktop and I found this file…It had some quotes written by me which I have not put on Facebook ever, I guess because they are little senti types and might give a wrong signal. This is also one of the many reasons that I do not share my blog with everyone.
So I thought of sharing them with you. J
·         Its always better to walk alone than to hold someone's hand only to leave it later.
·         Listen to my favorite songs carefully, because that is what I always wanted to say to u.
·         I don’t need a time machine to take me back because I know I will again do the same mistake of loving u.
·         If only we both had learnt the meaning of friendship, love and trust from same dictionary.

3 comments:

  1. These quotes are great rahul....personel fav is the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete