Saturday 15 October 2011

Crazy Mad World

Every Monday I wake up and the first thought that crosses my mind is “Here starts another week”. The goal in mind is to have a good week in office, do the work well, come up with good fancy numbers, stats and transform them into well-written reports, ensure everyone is happy with my work, and wait for the Friday evening. By Wednesday, I plan for the weekend, book tickets for movie ensuring the timings do not clash with the football matches.
Its been four months I have been doing this week in and out. Yes am enjoying doing this. Feels good to be a part of financial world. I don’t wish to think much about future as what I should be doing 1 year down the line, 2 years down the line or say 5 years.
But strangely the World do thinks about me even if I don’t want to think. So people come up to me and ask “Hey machha, so how much time more you plan to stay in Chennai “? , “ Dude aren’t you tired working 12 hours daily “ ? , “ So Rauuullll, settled in job, when do you plan to marry? ” ..
Initially I tried to give logical answers to each of them, “Chennai, I guess another 2 years”, “ Naah am having fun working and I stretch the working hours myself as I have loads of work “ , “ I plan to settle down after 3 years”.
But then I was flooded with counter questions, “ Whaaattttt, you cant survive in Chennai for 2 years”, “ Think about your health, don’t work for 12 hours” ,  “ Isnt it too late for marriage ?”
So I came up with some witty answers :D . “ I love Chennai, am going to live here for my life”, “ Work is God, I plan to stretch my timings further more “ , “ Please please find me a good girl , am ready to get married asap”.
I thought that was going to stop the world from asking me further questions. But the World is actually mad. One of them actually came up with a stupid counter question, “Will it be fine if the girl is vegetarian? “. I just stared at him and left without saying any word.

2 comments:

  1. The same question make me mad, "when do you plan to marry?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So When do you plan to marry ??? :D

    ReplyDelete