Sunday 16 December 2012

Another Year…Another Step…




Wow..2012 went seriously like a flash. I still get a feeling that it was only yesterday that I was watching Sherlock Holmes movie when the year 2012 started and today am planning for 2013. Above all, I have managed to survive one complete year in Chennai. Am proud of myself..haha..

I think professionally and personally am satisfied with what I have done in 2012. Its been good last three years professionally as I have been focused and finally I believe I have taken steps in right direction. Personally, as I wished at the end of 2011 for 2012 to be a non- happening year, I almost managed to achieve that. A small hiccup here and there as always, but overall I did well in this regard.

2013 as I mentioned earlier, is a year for which I have been planning for long. Am too excited and at the same time nervous. It will definitely be a year I will remember for life. A year where I will be ready to take few risks and hopefully be rewarded for the same. It will be a year where some of the dreams will die as dreams, but at the same time some new dreams will evolve. A year where I will turn realist from being an idealist.
J

Its been a mentally tiring 2012 for me and am looking for a big break to recharge my batteries for 2013. All of sudden Christmas and New Year has become my favorites as am getting a two-week holiday break. Am looking forward to spending time at home with family and friends, playing cricket, watching movies, gaming nights, parties, sleeping and ironically of course studying (I understand it is now integral part of my professional field).

Wish you all Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. God bless everyone….

No comments:

Post a Comment