Sunday 9 September 2012

Kuch kuch hota hai

My favourite on screen pair without a doubt is Sharukh Khan and Kajol. Every time I see them together on screen , strangely I feel a sense of peace, they remind me of what love actually is.

From ddlj, kuch kuch hota hai to my name is khan, i have loved watching this pair on screen. For me they are a symbol of love, as in the movies in which they were paired together are so romantic. Am not sure if in reality love stories like these exists.

I know a lot of people criticise Srk for being one dimensional and arrogant but for me this guy is an inspiration . He has come such a long way without having a godfather. From a normal Delhi guy to literally king of the world.

And Kajol, what to say about her. I like the way she dresses, simple yet classy in Indian clothes. I hope the current actresses learn something from her.

I can watch their movies again and again. I wish they act together in some movie again.

No comments:

Post a Comment