Sunday 9 September 2012

The guy in the mirror

I realised one thing today. It is so easy to lie to the whole world, so easy to hide your feelings, so easy to show yourself strong. But it is damn difficult to convince yourself about that lie, damn difficult to ignore the feelings, nearly impossible to act strong.

It's really strange that every now and then I see a (beautiful) nightmare that makes me realise how different is my life to what I dreamed of. It makes me realise how helpless I am for myself. I can't do anything about it, I can't talk about it with anyone, worst I can't ignore it even.

I think about it the whole night and then get back to work in morning. I get busy in my life again and somewhere that dream/nightmare gets lost in all .

Some dreams are destined to stay as dreams for life. You might not achieve them , you might even have stopped trying for them, but that does not mean those dreams die. Atleast for me.

I still dream about them because somewhere I hope that someday someway someone will help me achieve them. it's just despite giving the best shot in past, I don't deserve it right now. But my time will surely come and  one day I will be able to face that guy in the mirror with same honesty, strength and smile.

This beautiful line from my fav movie the pursuit of happyness summarises my thoughts right now : you got a dream, you got to protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment