Thursday 16 January 2014

Shadows of the past

You can never run away from your past. Its like a shadow, which will follow you wherever you go. It does not matter how fast you run, how much you try to hide – it is going to stay with you forever.

There is only one solution – you learn to live with it. And the first step to do is to accept it. Accept it with the smile. No point in crying over what happened. What matters is what is happening now and what is going to happen in future.

I guess I have understood over the last few years that one can never run away from the past. I tried my level best – every time I felt I was done and over with it, it somehow managed to come up somehow someway. At first I used to get annoyed but with time I stopped reacting itself completely. And now the past is not a name, its more of a symbolic representation for some , a memory or comparison for others.

I don’t know why I keep coming to this topic. While writing this I had a déjà vu feeling that I wrote something similar some time back. Yeah, I was write – found a similar one (http://unknownrahul.blogspot.in/2011/09/just-let-it-go.html) .


Am not sure what happens after life. If it is that you get a chance to sit with everyone who were close to you over a cup of coffee in heaven – then its not that bad either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment