Tuesday 24 July 2012

Something to smile for


“kehte hai, ke agar kisi bhi cheez ko dil se chaho to puri ki puri qayanaat tumhe use milaane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”

I actually don’t believe in the above said dialogue. It does not happen always but it do happen sometimes. And yeah it happened this time for me.

Yes, I managed to surprise myself by clearing CFA Level I. I took a couple of weeks off during May to study for it. And I did give my best shot in those two weeks. Studied 12-14 hours a day. I guess the only time I had put in this much effort was during my 10th board exams.
Its not that a big achievement considering almost everyone in my office is either CFA level III candidate or already a CFA. And somewhere I know am over-reacting but I don’t care. I am very very happy :D .

There are couple of reasons for it. One , I did not study much in advance, I always kept on banking on those two weeks vacations and am happy that I proved myself right on that. Secondly , I wasn’t in best of mood during that time because of some stupid issue but I managed to keep myself concentrated on studying which I was never able to do in past. So it’s a kind of personal victory for me. J

I have been short on confidence for last couple of months and thankfully clearing this paper will reinstill my lost confidence as its something which always has been my strength.

Looking forward to party with family and friends next weekend in Delhi. J

No comments:

Post a Comment