Thursday 3 March 2011

Special Songs

Its amazing Listening to some songs take you down the memory lane but some songs are so special that they themselves become memories. I have a list of some songs which in some way have become a part of life as I listen to them almost daily. There is a beautiful memory attached to each of these songs. Every time I listen to them, I feel at peace. I feel that my heart and mind for a change are in complete sync and are thinking together about the same memory.
First on this list is “Someday Someway” by MLTR. Its my all time favorite song. I don’t think its that famous song . So if you cant recollect this song please listen to it once.
My Second favorite song is “ Ae kash ke hum “ from the movie Kabhi haa kabhi naa. I love this song  and also its video. Its beautiful.
Third on the list has to be “ Ek din teri raahon mein “ from the movie Naqaab. I can just say listen to its lyrics carefully and am sure you will end up sayin Amazing lyrics.
Fourth is “ Ye dooriyan “ of Love aaj Kal. Again the lyrics are wonderful and its really well sung by Mohit Chauhan. This guy sings really well must admit.
Fifth on list is “ Aate Jaate “ from the movie Maine Pyaar Kiya. One line from this song is amazing “ tera wo yakeen kahi main to nahi, lagta hai yahi kyu mujhko baar baar “.
Then some other songs in list of my favorites are “ Somebody’s me “ by Enrique , “Yaaron Dosti “ by KK , “Pehla Nasha” of Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar  and “ Aashayein” of Iqbal.

No comments:

Post a Comment