Sunday 24 June 2012

There is always TIME


One thing that I understood recently is that I never had an issue of time. 24 hours a day, 168 hours a week,  8760 hours in a year are more than sufficient for me to do what I want to do, work, pursue my hobbies, go on holidays and even after all this have time to just sit on my bean bag , have pepsi with chips and watch big bang theory. J

But still I complained about time. If a long lost friend asked me “Whats up , where r u lost , not in touch”. I used to reply “Sorry yaar, just caught up in work”. I think I LIED.

Whenever anyone asked me, “So you playing football or any other  sports these days ? “ , I replied “ kaha yaar, don’t have time to pursue that”. I think I gave more importance to relaxing than playing.

So whenever anyone asked me, “ What you reading these days” ? I used to reply “ Nothing much “. I guess I wasted time just sitting online rather than spending time with books.

I think I learnt a lesson. There is always TIME. Anyone and everyone who complains about lack of time, think again. We have time, and we can do anything and everything we want to if we manage our time properly.

I am happy that I understood this. This month despite my busy office schedule , I have been able  to go and play Lawn tennis and also have started reading Imran Khan autobiography “ Pakistan”. I wanted to do these two things for long time, but I was lying to myself everyday by saying “ I don’t have time”. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment