Wednesday 11 September 2013

Remember the time


I always knew one day am gonna lose you from the day I brought you home. The fear of losing you was at its peak for last few months. Every time I left you at home, I had a fear that will I be able to see you again. I never could imagine all this coming true and today when one of my deepest fears has come true I don’t know how to react to it. Yes for me you are the first one to go from the earth whom I loved truly madly deeply.

Thank you Dugdug for all the love, affection and happiness you brought to our home. We will miss you every moment for the rest of our lives. I am sorry I could not be with you during your last few days. Thank you for taking care of mom and dad, mom specially – I know you both shared a special bond.

I will miss you a lot – I cannot imagine getting home and you not barking and running towards me at the gate. I cannot imagine me being there and you not pestering me to go for a walk. I cannot imagine you not sitting with me at midnight and waiting for me to switch off the light so that you get relieved of your duties to stay awake till everyone is asleep. I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you a lot.


I hope you can read all this now - please come back to my life again in some form or the other. Please come back soon. I wish you are happy wherever you are right now and blessing us from there. Thank you again for everything Dugdug. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. We all will pray for him to be back. Your post made mw cry

    ReplyDelete