Saturday 21 September 2013

You are the one


“The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me.
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me.
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall”

I am no expert in love, if there was any degree in love then I would have definitely be amongst the quarter percentile. But yes like everyone I have my own viewpoint about what is love and how do one get to know if it is love. I guess its about the belief, and I have the belief in what I think about love and that made me wait for it. (http://unknownrahul.blogspot.in/2011/07/right-here-waiting-for-you.html)

What makes me believe in you is the fact that I know you will also stand by me come what may happen,
What makes me to dream about you is because I know you believe in my dreams too,
What makes me be true to you is because I know you are what you are with me,
What makes me adore you is your child like demands and the next moment mature talks,
What makes me listen to you is that you never give me a chance to speak,
What makes me think of a future with you is the fact that I am loving my present thinking about you,
What makes me wait for you is that I know you are there somewhere waiting for me too,
What makes me love you is that YOU COMPLETE ME in every sense.

“Tum Ho To Gata Hai Dil
Tum Nahi To Geet Khaan
Tum Ho To Hai Sab Hasil
Tum Nahi To Kya Hai Yahan

Tum Ho To Hai Sapno Ke Jaisa Hasin Ek Sama

Jo Tum Ho To
Yeh Lagta Hai
Ki Mil Gaya Har Khushi
Jo Tum Na Ho
Yeh Lagta Hai
Ki Har Khushi Main Hai Kami
Tum Ko Hai Mangti Yeh Zindagi”



No comments:

Post a Comment